Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quick Chicken Stir-fry

This was one CRAZY week - think breakfast-for-dinner-three-times kind of week. In the middle of all that was going on, I had to actually come up with something to eat other than breakfast *gasp*
I looked in the fridge, had a bag of coleslaw mix, sliced mushrooms and boneless skinless chicken. I thought "sounds like stir fry" and that's how a crazy-week recipe was born. In fact, it took me longer to type this up than it took to make this meal :) Enjoy!






1 bag of coleslaw mix
1 package sliced mushrooms
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
2 tsp Organic chicken bullion
1 tsp Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce if you can't find this)
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken
2 Tbsp Olive Oil


Add oil, garlic and bullion to a pan on medium heat. Cook about 3 minutes then add chicken to oil. Cook through then transfer to plate. Add veggies and fry until tender. Add chicken back in then add coconut aminos. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Done now go eat it! 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

This looks yummy! I actually got the stuff to make it tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!